John Oliver Buckles
John Oliver Buckles, son of Joseph Jackson Buckles and Hulda Ann Elizabeth Richardson was born 25 Dec 1880, Barberville, Volusia CO, FL, died 23 Mar 1965, Bunnell General Hospital, Bunnell, Flagler CO, FL, married about 1906, Lillie Bowman, born. Lillie had been married previously to (FNU) Brandshaw and they had a dau Daisy Bradshaw born about 1901, FL.
John came to Haw Creek area (now St. Johns Park) from Barberville in Volusia CO, FL (about 15-20 miles SW of St Johns Park) with his parents prior to the 1910 census and is listed on page 56 with his occupation given "Teamster Turpentine."
John Oliver Buckles married 15 Nov 1914, St Johns Park, St Johns now Flagler CO, FL Daisy Ann Davis, dau of Mathew (Mac) Davis and Frances E (Fannie) Burnsed, born 02 Mar 1895, Davis Branch, St Johns now Flagler CO, F, died 17 Apr 1983 Bunnell, Flagler CO, FL. Div. They are both buried Espanola Cemetery, Espanola, Flagler CO, FL.
Daisy Davis attended Palatka Business College and worked in Crescent City for Dr Calhoun's telephone company as an operator.
John and Daisy Buckles are found on page 33 of the 1920 census residing in St Johns Park with his occupation given as "Farmer-General" and two of his brothers and a brother and sister of Daisy's residing in their household. Beside the general farming he also did truck farming and had the usual livestock on the farm, did dray work, was employed as a range rider during the tick eradication and was a game warden before his retirement.
After their marriage they lived in a small three room house on the farm where their first child was born. John and Walter Sykes then built a larger house where the other children were born - - the hand hewed the cypress shingles for the roof and the posts on the porch were made from palm trees.
He served two terms on the Flagler County School Board.
For many years he mostly planted Irish potatoes, then turned to truck farming. Some buyers came to the farm for the vegetables and sometimes he would peddle them in Daytona. He also, at one time grew strawberries which were marketed in Daytona.
They had a variety of livestock which included cattle, hogs, sheep, chicken, turkeys, and rabbits for home use as well as to sometimes trade in town for staple foods or supplies. The wild game of turkey, deer and squirrel help supplement the families needs. He also owned a wild hog claim.
Trapping and alligator hunting and selling the hides helped the family income. He dressed the deer hides to make buckskin leather to use on the farm and to plait cow whips, at which he was highly skilled and these were in great demand by the cattle people.
They had a grape arbor, guava trees, pear trees and orange trees and with the large garden each year they would can about 500 quarts of fruit and vegetables, They picked and canned wild blueberries, huckleberries, and blackberries, and gathered May Haws every year for jelly. The planted sugar cane every year and made their own syrup -- they would also get honey from wild bee hives.
As other farm families of that time, Daisy made her own soap, boiled her clothes in an iron pot, scrubbed them on a board or beat them out with a stick before rinsing the clothes, then ironing with the iron flat irons which had to be heated on the wood stove.
He did a lot of hauling for others with his trucks over the years. Then during the depression when it was impossible to make a living on the farm, he was employed as a range rider during the tick eradication. He later became a game warden until he retired, then he enjoyed having his big garden again.
The family moved to Bunnell about 1936 where Daisy owned and operated the Pecky Cypress Lunchroom until 1946, then working at various restaurants until she retired. John and Daisy Buckles were the parents of six children;
1. Doris Pauline Buckles, born 19 Aug 1915 St Johns Park, St Johns now Flagler CO, FL, died 25 Jul 2016, Escambia CO, FL, married 12 Oct 1935, Sanford, Seminole CO, FL, to Wendell William Hoel, son of David Aaron Hoel and Nettie Juliet Beach, born 29 May 1915 Floyd CO, IA, died 13 Dec 2003, Jacksonville, Duval CO, FL. Both were buried in Arlington Park Cemetery, Jacksonville, Duval CO, FL.
Wendell and his father were in Flagler Beach employed to paint the old Flagler Beach Hotel (since torn down) when he married Pauline. They moved to Rockford, IL where he worked as a painter with his father and later was employed by Barber-Coleman Company. Pauline worked for W. T. Grant Co and R. H. Shumway.
The family moved to Columbia, SC in 1953 and then to Jacksonville in 1958.
Wendell was a very faithful member of Southside Christian Church in Jacksonville where he served as a Deacon. He was also a lifelong member of the Loyal Order of Moose and served as the Honorary Governor and Treasurer and served as President of the Arlington Chapter of AARP. In April 2007, Pauline was living in Pensacola with her dau Lynne in Apr 2007. Issue;
(1) Carol Lynne Hoel, born 12 July 1941 Rockford, Winnebago CO, IL, married 31 July 1965, Jacksonville, Duval CO, FL, Albert Charles Vanderhoff, son of Charles Henry Vanderhoff and Blanch Elizabeth Obitz, born 03 Aug 1917 Plymouth, Lazerne CO, PA.
She graduated from school in Jacksonville and attended Massey Business College. She was employed by Benner Glass Company and Poultry Health Services. They moved to Pensacola where Albert was employed by Westinghouse and she was a secretary and tax consultant. Issue:
A. Lisa Kay Vanderhoff, born 22 May 1966, Jacksonville, Duval CO, FL.
B. Sherry Lynne Vanderhoff, born 24 Apr 1968, Jacksonville, Duval CO, FL.
C. Kimberly Gail Vanderhoff, born 23 Nov 1971, Pensacola, Santa Rosa CO, FL, married 14 Nov 1992, Escambia CO, FL Steven Michael Bourdon (Div 1998). Issue:
a. Garrett Steven Bourdon, born 03 Apr 1993, Pensacola, Escambia CO, FL
b. Shawn AlyseBourdon, born 01 Jun 1995, Pensacola, Escambia CO, FL
Kimberly Gail Vanderhoff married 2nd (FNU) Hudson. Issue;
c. Kiley Faith Hudson, born 02 Mar 2000, Pensacola, Escambia CO, FL
d. Bryson Zane Hudson, born 27 Apr 2002, Pensacola, Escambia CO, FL
(2) Wendell Wayne Hoel, born 29 Sept 1946, Rockford, Winnebago, CO, IL married 18 Jan 1969 Linda Simmons Waller. Div. Issue;
A. Sheila Michelle Hoel, born 06 Sep 1969, Jacksonville, Duval CO, FL.
Wendell Wayne Hoel, married, 21 Oct 1975, Thailand, Patoom Pothsied, she died 6 Jan 1979 on Guam. Issue:
B. Stephen Wayne Hoel, born 17 Jun 1973, Thailand.
C. John Wayne Hoel, born 11 Jun 1974, Thailand.
Wendell Wayne Hoel, married 20 Aug 1982, Las Vegas, Clark CO, NV, Anita Fahl, dau of Allen Leroy Fahl and Ann Elizabeth Kennedy, born 11 Sept 1953 Springfield, Mahoning CO, OH.
He entered the Air Force Jan 1969, trained Lackland AFB in Texas, served in the Phillippines, Thailand, Guam and various bases in the United States.. His wife, Anita, also served in the Air Force. Anita had a dau Heather Fahl born Apr 1973.
(3) Doris Dale Hoel b 5 Dec 1947 Rockford, Winnebago CO, IL. She received a B. A. Degree in Chemistry at University of South Fla, Tampa and a Masters degree in education. She taught school in Yebor City, Tampa, did graduate work in Meteorology at Florida State University and was employed as a meteorologist at Dupont Savannah River Plant in Aiken, SC.
2. Hazel Adaline Buckles, born 26 Feb 1917, St. Johns Park, St Johns now Flagler CO, FL, died 23 Feb 2000, Palm Coast, Flagler CO, FL, married 29 Dec 1945 Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Port Wentworth, Bryan CO, GA, Edward Joseph Dillon Jr, son of Edward Joseph Dillon and Mary Catherine Gorman, born 04 Jan 1920 Providence, Providence CO, RI, died 10 Feb 1996, Bunnell, Flagler CO, FL Both are buried in Espanola Cemetery, Espanola, Flagler CO, FL. He is a retired telephone line assigner.
3. Gladys Buckles, twin to Hazel, born and died 26 Feb 1917St Johns Park, St Johns now Flagler CO, FL. Buried Espanola Cemetery, Espanola, Flagler CO, FL.
4. Fannie Marie Buckles, born 19 Dec 1920, St. Johns Park, Flagler CO, FL, died 04 Aug 2016, Orange City, Volusia CO, FL, buried Espanola Cemetery, Flagler CO, FL, married George Cornelius McArn, Jr, son of George Cornelius McArn and Agnes B Smith, born 06 Jun 1914, FL, died 28 Oct 1960, Flagler Beach, FL. Issue;
(1) Gloria Ann McArn, born 27 Jan 1941, Florida East Coast Hosp, St Augustine, St Johns CO, FL, married 18 Dec 1966, Agartala Tripura, India, Richard Lynn Shortlidge Jr, son of Richard Lynn Shortlidge and Lalla Workman Spearman, born 04 Dec 1941 Charlotte, Mecklenburg CO, NC.
Richard was a Human Resource Economist with the Agency for International Development now retired and living in St Augustine, St Johns CO, FL.. Richard and Gloria lived in Ithaca, NY.,Columbus, OH, Tacoma Park, MD, Jacksonville, FL, Maylasia, India, and Zimbabwe, Malawi, Botswana, and Nabibia, Africa. Div. Issue;
A. Seth Lynn Shortlidge, born 08 Dec 1973, Columbus, Franklin CO, OH, married 10 Aug 1995, Jamestown, Chautauqua CO, NY, Jane Cowles, dau of James Clair Cowles and Judith May Erlandson, born 21 Apr 1970, Jamestown, Chautauqua CO, NY, died 19 Dec 2014, St. Augustine, St. Johns CO, FL. Issue;
a. Noah Lynn Shortlidge, born 14 Jan 1997, Concord, Merrimack CO, NH
b. Thomas Lynn Shortlidge, born 27 Dec 2003, Concord, Merrimack CO, NH
c. Elsa Caroline Shortlidge, born 07 Mar 2007, Concord, Merrimack CO, NH
B. David Lynn Shortlidge, born 12 Feb 1978, Washington, DC, married 18 Aug 1997, St Augustine, St Johns CO, FL, Jennifer Hope Rangnow, dau of Steve Rangnow and Sylvia Marie Thompson, born 24 May 1977 St Augustine, St Johns CO, FL (Div).
David Lynn Shortlidge, married 2nd, 17 Sep 2007, The Turtle Kralls, Key West, Monroe CO, FL, Brenda Lee Calaway (Div).
Gloria McArn Shortlidge married, 01 Nov 2003, Port Orange, Volusia CO, FL by Rev Hal Marchman, Claude Sisco Deen, Jr,(the compiler) born 18 Apr 1940, Halifax Hospital, Daytona Beach, Volusia CO, FL. (See sketch on James Emmett Deen for more information on the Deen family)
Sisco was previously married to Pamela Suzanne Hunt and Antoinette Carol Messina.
(2) George Cornelius McArn III, born 16 Feb 1942, St Augustine, St Johns CO, FL, died 21 Dec 1966, Fulton CO, GA, near Smyrna, buried Espanola Cemetery, Espanola, Flagler CO, FL, married 1963, Anaheim, Orange CO, CA, Marie Peavy. Issue;
A. Jacqueline McArn, born 26 Oct 1963, Anaheim, Orange CO, FL, died 07 May 1970, DeKalb CO, GA (run over by an automobile).
(3) Linda Ruth McArn, born 22 Nov 1945, Daytona Beach, Volusia CO, FL m Joseph J. Gill.. Issue by 1st m;
A. Shannon Dianne Gill, born 06 Aug 1973, Miami, Dade CO, FL.
Linda McArn Gill, married 30 June 1978 Miami to Kenneth Eugene Hopkinson Jr, son of Kenneth Eugene Hopkinson Sr and Rossie McClutchy, born 11 Nov 1940, Miami, Dade CO, FL died 13 Jun 2014, Deltona, Volusia CO, FL. They resided in Miami where Ken was a wholesale grocery buyer, x-ray technician and bail bondsman and later moved to Deltona. Linda was a computer technician and worked for the City of Miami. In Deltona she worked in an accountant's office.
Ken Hopkinson was previously married to Jeannie Hallberg Vanderlinder
NOTE: George Cornelius McArn, Jr married 2nd 17 Aug 1947, Folkston, Charlton CO, GA, Sayde Lee Byrd, dau of Edward Christian Byrd and Helen A Cade, born 09 Jan 1921, Seville, Volusia CO, FL, died 08 Dec 1980, Community Hospital, Bunnell, Flagler CO, FL. Both are buried in Seville Cemetery, Seville, Volusia CO, FL
Fannie Buckles McArn married, 09 May 1947, Folkston, Charlton CO, GA, Robert Ethridge, son of George S Ethridge and Ila (LNU), born Nov 1926, Columbus, Muskogee CO, GA, died 01 Jan 1949, Bunnell, Flagler CO, FL. Issue:
(4) Ila Yvonne Ethridge, born 31 Dec 1947, Columbus, Muskogee CO, GA, married, 04 Mar 1967 Smyrna, Cobb CO, GA, Michael Dennis Gaskin, son of Carlos Ray Gaskin and Ora Mae Butler, born 24 Sept 1947, Oliver Springs, Roane CO, TN. He was with Bowman Transportation Co, Chattanooga, TN and, she was a bookkeeper for the Christian Jewish Mission Board. Issue;
A. Kimberly Kay Gaskin, born 08 Fen 1969, Ft Hood, Bell CO, TX. Issue;
a. Christopher Michael Gaskin, born 13 Sep 1990, Chattanooga, Hamilton CO, TN.
b. Melissa Sue Gaskins, born 30 Mar 1999
c. Jennifer Ruth Gaskins, stillborn, 12 Mar 2002
B. Wendy Robin Gaskin, born 19 Dec 1972, Cobb General Hospital, Marietta, Cobb CO, GA, married Paul Weber. Issue:
a. Hallie Brianne Weber, born 30 Oct 1992, died 09 Jan 1993, Catossa CO, GA, buried Harrison Cemetery, Harrison, Hamilton CO, TN
b. Holly Ruth Weber, born 12 May 1994, marrried 31 Oct 2015, Ringold, Catossa CO, GA, James Zachary King
c. Austin Makenzie Weber, born 25 Aug 1995
Wendy Robin Gaskin married 2nd, Kevin Lamar Branam
Fannie Buckles Ethridge, married 07 Apr 1951, Phoenix City, Russell CO, AL, Jim Kennon Barker, son of William Ernest Barker and Irma Claudia Smith, born 13 Mar 1924 Columbus, Muskogee CO, GA, died 18 Sep 2013, Marietta, Cobb CO, GA.
Jim served in the U.S. Marine Corps during WW II. He was a Tooling Inspector for Lockheed-Maratin Aircraft, retiring after 24 years of service. Fannie retired from Rich's Department Stores. Issue;
(5) Iris Lavonne Barker b 27 Oct 1951 Columbus, Muskogee CO, GA, married 27 Feb 1970, Smyrna, Cobb CO, GA, Billy Marion Goode, son of Joseph Marion Goode and Ellen Nell Harris, born 17 Aug 1950 Atlanta, Fulton CO, GA, died 02 Jul 2003, the Hammock, Flagler CO, FL in a monocycle-car accident. He was with Southern Wholesale Glass of Marietta and she was employed by their local school board. Issue;
A. Shannon Lee Goode, born 26 Aug 1974, Atlanta, Fulton CO, GA.
B. Randal Marion Goode, born 29 Sep 1976, Marietta, Cobb CO, GA.
C. John Kennon Goode, born 08 Feb 1978, Marietta, Cobb CO, GA.
(6) Jim Kennon Barker Jr, born 13 Aug 1953 Columbus, Marietta, Cobb CO, GA m July 1983 Smyrna, Cobb CO, GA, Marilyn Patricia Stevens, dau of Charles Calvin Stevens and Sarah Buie, born 18 Jan 1953, Atlanta, Cobb CO, GA. He was a teacher and bookkeeper and she was a licensed practical nurse. Issue;
A. Jim Kennon Barker III, born 01 Oct 1979, Stockbridge, Henry CO, GA. Married Julia (LNU). Div. He was a farrier. Issue:
a. Genna Rose Barker
B. Charles Michael Barker, born 11 Mar 1982, Stockbridge, Henry CO, GA. He worked in the landscaping industry.
C. Benjamin Lee Barker, born May 1984. He was an airline pilot.
5. Johnnie Maxine Buckles, born 04 June 1922, St. Johns Park, Flagler CO, FL, died 14 Mar 1994, Bunnell, Flagler CO, FL, married 02 Sept 1944 Merced, Merced CO, GA, George Elliott Allen Jr, born 21 Nov 1922, Bunnell, Flagler CO, FL, died 06 Jan 1993 Bunnell, Flagler CO, FL. They had three children, Ida Olivia, George Elliott and Lila Marie Allen. See sketch on George Elliott Allen for additional information on this family.
6. Daisy Ruth Buckles, born 11 June 1924, St Johns Park, Flagler CO, FL, died 30 Jan 2010, Lufkin, Beaumont CO, TX, married 25 Dec 1943, Palatka, Putnam CO, FL, Joseph Brady Wadsworth, son of Lewis Edward Wadsworth and Lotta Mary Littledale, born 02 May 1922 Interlachen, Putnam, CO, FL, died 29 Dec 2002, Lufkin, Beaumont CO, TX. He is buried in Garden of Memories Memorial Park, Lufkin, Beaumont CO, TX.
Brady enlisted in the Marine Corps on 09 Jan 1942. Following boot at Camp, Parris Island, he was assigned to E-2-1, 1MARDIV, BAR man, 4th Squad. He embarked on the GEORGE F ELLIOTT at San Francisco on 22 Jun1942 for Wellington, New Zealand arriving there 11 Jul 1942.
He landed on Guadalcanal, 2nd Wave, 07 Aug 1942. He dug his fox hole and helped erect barbed wire on beach at Hell Point on the Tenaru River. He was wounded in three places by Japanese machine gun at the Tenaru River Battle, 21 Aug 1942 and was written up in original GUADALCANAL DIARY as follows:
“Pvt Joseph Wadsworth had occupied a foxhole on Hell Point at the time early yesterday morning when the Japs made their all-out effort to cross the Tenaru sandbar and penetrate our lines. He had fired at them with his automatic rifle, killing several, until his gun jammed. Then he had picked up a Springfield rifle and fired with that, and finally, when the Japs had come close, he had jumped up and run to meet them with his bayonet. Then he had been struck by a bullet which knocked him down. But he refused to be evacuated until the more seriously wounded had been cared for.”
He was awarded the Purple Heart for his combat wounds received on Guadalcanal.
He left Guadalcanal by Higgins boat to a destroyer which took him to a New Hebrides French Hospital. Brady later took hospital ship to New Zealand and then a troop ship to San Diego, 14 Oct 1942. He was discharged at the Jacksonville, FL Naval Air Station, 18 Feb 1943.
He returned to Bunnell and ran for Flagler County Supt of Public Instruction winning the 2 May 1944 primary with 386 votes to Z D Holland's 253. He later resigned and then worked for the St Regis Paper CO in FL, GA and TX. He was serving as the Registered regional forestry manager, for the company in Lufkin, TX when he retired.
He was a graduate of the University of Florida with BS Forestry. Issue;
(1) Sylvia Delores Wadsworth, born 28 May 1945, Flagler Hospital, St Augustine, St Johns CO, FL, married 11 June 1972, Naval Air Station, Glynco, Glynn CO, GA, Robert Austin Marshall, son of Harold Walter Marshall and Elizabeth June Porter, born 09 Dee 1939, Des Moines, Polk CO, IA.
He retired as a Marine Master Sgt and attended Stephen Austin Univ, Nachodochas, Texas, worked as a police dispatcher Lufkin, and a systems analyst for La-Pacific in Conroe, Texas. She is an elementary school librarian in Lufkin. Issue;
A. Robert Austin Marshall Jr, born 01 Aug 1975, Yokuoka, Japan.
B. Ruth Elizabeth Marshall, born 12 Feb 1980, Yuma, Yuma CO, AZ, married Dr. John F. McEntire, DDS. Issue:
a. Joseph Allen "Jay" McEntire, born 01 Jun 2006, San Antonio, Bexar CO, TX
b. Emily Elizabeth McEntire, born 04 Jul 2012, Georgetown, Williamson CO, TX
(2) Candace Jo Wadsworth, born 10 Oct 1946, Flagler Hospital, St Augustine, St Johns CO, FL, married 02 Oct 1971, Folkston, Charlton CO, GA, Rivers Buford Faison Jr, son of Rivers Buford Faison and Mary Ester Strickland, born 17 Sept 1948. DeFuniak Springs, Walton CO, FL died 09 Jan 2001, Lufkin, Angelina CO, TX. Div. She is a school teacher. Issue:
A. Stacy Jo Faison, born 07 Jun 1872, Lufkin, Angelina CO, TX.
B. Alison Jane Faison, born 28 Jun 1973, Lufkin, Angelina CO, TX.
(3) John Brady Wadsworth, born 30 Dec 1951, Gainesville, Alachua CO, FL, married 23 Jan 1972, Bunnell, Flagler CO, FL, Elayne Beth Tucker, dau of Leslie M. Tucker Sr. and Doris Carolyn Sizemore, born 13 April 1953, Halifax Hospital, Daytona Beach, Volusia CO, FL died 31 May 2014, Waynesville, Haywood CO, NC. He was assistant plant controller with St. Regis Corp in Houston. She was a teachers aide. Issue;
A. John Brady Wadsworth Jr, born 23 Mar 1973, Fort Sill, Cherokee CO, OK, married 07 Jun 2003, St Jose Catholic Church, Jacksonville, Duval CO, FL, Danielle Danese Williams, dau of Daniel Roy Williams. Issue;
a. John Brady Wadsworth III
b. William Tucker Wadsworth
b. Beth Ann Wadsworth
B. Carlton Heath Wadsworth, born 19 Mar 1975, Landstuhl, Germany, married 08 Feb 2002, Las Vegas, Clark CO, NV, Jennifer Lauren Amaral, born 12 Dec 1977, Columbus, Franklin CO, OH.
Heath married 2nd, Devon. Issue;
a. Kayleigh Elizabeth Wadsworth
b. Wyatt Wadsworth
C. Joy Denise Wadsworth, born 03 Dec 1978, Lufkin, Angelina CO, TX, married 04 Aug 2001, Waynesville, Haywood CO, NC, Eric Jon Sollie, born 30 Sep 1978. Issue:
a. Taylor Grace Sollie
b. Hunter Garrett Sollie
(4) Cynthia Dillon Wadsworth born 18 Jan 1959 Jesup, Wayne CO, GA, married 04 Nov 1979, Lufkin, Angelina CO, TX, Charles William Wells II, son of Charles William Wells and Johnnie May Richardson Brown, born 16 June 1956 Houston, Harris CO, TX. He was an aviation ordinance man in the U S Navy; she was a telephone operator and receptionist for a computer company in Calif. Issue;
A. Marcus Dillon Wells, born 07 Oct 1980, El Centro, Imperial CO, CA.
B. Justin Tyler Wells, born 05 Jun 1984.
C. Ava Reese Wells
Cynthia married 2nd, 18 Jul 2005, Angelina CO, TX, Juan Carlos Garcia born 24 Jun 1961
John Oliver Buckles married 3rd 15 Jan 1949, Folkston, Charlton CO, GA, Bernice Lucinda Bates, dau of Benjamin James Bates and Grace Caroline Campbell, born 21 Feb 1903, Velva, McHenry CO, ND, died 26 Jun 1970, Bunnell General Hospital, Bunnell, Flagler CO, FL. Both buried Espanola Cemetery, Espanola, Flagler CO, FL.
NOTE: Bernice Lucinda Bates was married 15 Jun 1922, to Garrie Hobart (Hob) Barber.
Bernice Lucinda Barber was married 23 Jun 1942 to W L Fowler.
Source: The First Families of Flagler by Mary Ketus Deen Holland who cites as sources, Census and Published Articles.
Additional sources used by the compiler were: Census, 1910, St Johns CO, FL, HH 40, Precinct 7: Unto this Land - the Pioneers of St Johns Park, edited by Mary Ketus Deen Holland, sketch by Hazel Buckles Dillon; FIRST MARINE DIVISION, pg 22, Turner Publication Company, Paducah, KY, 1977; GUADALCANAL, Starvation Island, Chapter 6, pg 170, Eric Hammel, Crown Publishers, Inc., New York, 1987, GUADALCANAL DIARY, pg 150, Richard Tregaskis, Random House, New York, 1943; GREEN HELL, The Battle for Guadalcanal, William J Owens, Hellgate Press, Central Point, OR, 1999; and Social Security Death Index Record.
Please send questions, corrections or additions to Sisco Deen, P.O. Box 637, Flagler Beach, FL 32136 or email him at Sisco_Deen@hotmail.com